Main Content

Feeling stressed about money worries?

With the right advice you can get back on track


If you are worried about your financial situation, the at Citizens Advice Bureau are worth talking to, or chat to our Care Navigators first and they can make a referral for you. 

The Care Navigators can also make a referral to the Gateshead food bank, and other organisations that may be able to offer you support depending on your individual circumstances.

If your responsibilites as a carer are causing you financial difficulty, Gateshead Carers Association may be able to help you. They can be contacted on 0191 4900121.

Their website also has some useful information: