Main Content

Caring for someone with a drug or alcohol problem?

Support is available for you

Do you look after someone who uses DRUGS or ALCOHOL? Gateshead Carers Association is here to help you. Talk to a friendly, confidential support worker today… Call 0191 4900121

The Practice can also offer Drug and Alcohol support worker referral for the person you are looking after - talk to a GP or Nurse today.